Loading Course Schedule...
Whether the goal is to make sales, develop rapport with customers, or persuade an audience, the ability to present your ideas in a compelling manner that calls people to action is essential to career success. This workshop is designed to help you communicate with more confidence, persuasion, and in a manner that creates a powerful human bond between presenter and listener.
There are no prerequisites required for this course.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
- The "Psychology of Successful Presenting."
- How to deal with trembling hands, butterflies, and other nervous symptoms.
- Advanced "Mind Mapping" techniques to structure, organize and recall the content of your presentation.
- Waking them up and keeping them interested.
- Creating a human bond with the audience.
- Using Stories
- Being Persuasive and Compelling