The Project Management Institute's Project Management Professional (PMP) certification has become the universal standard for the profession. The PMP certification is required by many organizations looking for project managers. This course is four intense days that will prepare the student to take the PMP examination through practice exams, workshops, and class discussion. You will learn essential terminology and processes from the PMBOK Guide - Sixth Edition. Students are asked to bring their copy of the PMBOK Guide – Sixth Edition to class. Copies of the PMBOK Guide - Sixth Edition will be available for sale during class.
Students should have advanced project management experience.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is most valuable to experienced project managers intending to take the PMP exam. Participants should be aware of PMP exam eligibility criteria established by PMI.
- The Application Process
- The Exam
- Project Management framework and process groups
- Scope Management processes
- Time Management processes
- Cost Management processes
- Project Quality Management processes
- Project Risk Management processes
- Project Human Resources Management processes
- Project Communications Management processes Project
- Procurement Management processes
- Project Integration Management processes
- Professional Responsibility for project managers
- Create your own study plan to prepare for the exam