Are you ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1? By covering the details around the exam objectives, this course will help hone your problem-solving skills and reinforce your knowledge of key topics. A mock exam at the end of the course will help you assess your readiness.
It is not necessary to possess any Salesforce credentials before attending this course or sitting for the Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification; however, we recommend the following experience:
- A student attending this course should generally have one to two years of experience as a developer and at least six months of experience on the Force.com platform.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for an individual who has experience developing and deploying basic business logic and user interfaces using the programmatic capabilities of the Force.com platform, including practical application of the skills and concepts noted in the exam objectives below.
- Introduction to the Course and the Exam
- Salesforce Fundamentals
- Database Modeling and Management
- Logic and Process Automation (Part 1)
- Logic and Process Automation (Part 2)
- User Interface
- Debug and Deployment Tools
- Certification Preparation Resources