PRINCE2® is a de facto standard developed and used extensively by the UK government and is widely recognized and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. It embodies established and proven best practice in project management. The PRINCE2® Foundation program provides attendees with a first understanding of PRINCE2® key concepts and processes to successfully manage their projects and pass the PRINCE2® Foundation certification. This is a full training package that includes the knowledge transfer as well as the associated certification exam.
There are no prerequisites for this course. *PRINCE2 is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo is a trademark of AXELOS Limited.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
Includes without being restricted to:
- Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers
- Other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Program Office personnel), and operational line managers/staff.
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- Understand how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project