Business Analysis, Agile/Scrum & DevOps
Professional Kanban 1
Let us know if you would like a date for this course added to our schedule
Scrum with Kanban is a course that teaches Scrum individuals how to apply Kanban practices to their work. We use theory and hands-on exercises to emphasize the importance of transparency and demonstrate the Scrum Flow.
Scrum has become standard for how Agile teams work. In this class, students will learn how additional practices from Kanban can be introduced into their Scrum Teams without changing their Scrum model. Students will learn how to add the right Scrum practices to get the benefit of Kanban.
Basic analytic skills are required for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
- Professional Scrum Primer
- Kanban Theory, Principles and Practices
- Kanban in Practice
- Scrum with Kanban
- Workflow in the context of Scrum
- Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can adopt now to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency
- Understand how to effectively use the appropriate Kanban practices without changing Scrum
- Improving transparency and visibility of work with Kanban