This course will introduce you to the contemporary testing principles and practices used by agile teams to deliver high-quality increments of software on regular iterations. Through a combination of lecture, demonstrations, and team-based exercises, students will experience how to do this by leveraging the tools found in Visual Studio, Azure DevOps Services, and the community marketplace.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is appropriate for all members of a software development team, especially those performing testing activities. This course also provides value for non-testers (developers, designers, managers, etc.) who want a better understanding of what agile software testing involves. You should take this class if any of these issues sound familiar:
- Release dates and budgets are missed due to low quality and bugs
- Testing activities are performed at the end of the sprint/iteration or release
- No collective ownership or collaboration exists between the developers and testers
- The team tests the wrong things at the wrong time
- No automated tests, no regression tests, and no idea of the quality of your software
- Agile Software Testing
- Planning and Tracking Quality
- Development Tests
- Acceptance Tests
- Exploratory Tests
- Build and Release Testing