The Symantec (Broadcom) ProxySG 6.7 Diagnostics and Troubleshooting Training course will emphasize hands-on experience, with extensive opportunities to build competency in the use of the powerful diagnostic tools available on the ProxySG.
This course assumes that students have completed the ProxySG 6.7 Administration course.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
The ProxySG 6.7 Diagnostics and Troubleshooting course is intended for students who wish to gain familiarity with ProxySG troubleshooting techniques and tools.
- ProxySG Secure Web Gateway— Diagnostics and Troubleshooting Overview
- Exploring Sysinfo Files
- Troubleshooting Issues Related to Authentication
- Troubleshooting Issues Related to DNS
- Troubleshooting SSL Interception Issues
- Troubleshooting Performance Issues Related to Policy Efficiency