Finding the right candidate for the job can be challenging. It begins with who and where you source candidates and culminates with how you fairly assess and subsequently compare each candidate for current fit and, where applicable, potential to advance in the organization.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
Anyone who wants to improve their ability to identify, assess and select job candidates.
- Introduction to the Course
- Sources of Candidates
- Reviewing Potential Candidates’ Applications
- Avoiding Stereotyping and Unconscious Bias in the Selection process
- Preparing for the Interview
- Keeping the Big Picture in Mind
- What Questions to Ask / What Questions can I Ask?
- Documenting the Interview
- Comparing Candidates Fairly and Making a Selection
- Practice Exercises