Loading Course Schedule...
Students will learn, through hands-on practice, the key object technology concepts together with the current trends, tools, and techniques to support developing REST Style Web Services written in Java.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
Programmers and system administrators who support and develop REST Style Web Services in Java applications.
- Understanding the Web Service environment
- Understanding JSON as a data format
- Creating JSON documents in Java
- Understand the HTTP verbs used in a REST Web Service
- Encoding HTTP payloads
- Securing a REST Web Service
- Using an Angular Clients to access a REST Web Service
- Design a REST Web Service using the Java EE technologies
- Testing a REST Web Service
- Documenting a REST Web Service