Students will learn how to apply the scientific method to a structured form of troubleshooting. This approach is then used troubleshooting various types of problems, including boot issues, hardware issues, storage issues, RPM issues, network issues, third-party application issues, security issues, and kernel issues. At the end of the course students can complete various comprehensive review labs to test their skills.
- Required to have earned a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Recommended to have earned a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
The Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting course is aimed at senior system administrators who wish to learn more about troubleshooting.
- Introduction to troubleshooting
- Take proactive steps to prevent small issues
- Troubleshoot boot issues
- Identify hardware issues
- Troubleshoot storage issues
- Troubleshoot RPM issues
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Troubleshoot application issues
- Deal with security issues
- Troubleshoot kernel issues
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and ::Troubleshooting comprehensive review