Red Hat Security: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud (RH415) is designed for security administrators and system administrators who need to manage the secure operation of servers running Red Hat Enterprise Linux, whether deployed on physical hardware, as virtual machines, or as cloud instances. This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.5, Red Hat Satellite 6.3, Red Hat Ansible Engine 2.5, Red Hat Ansible Tower 3.2, and Red Hat Insights. Security of computing systems is a process of managing risk through the implementation of processes and standards backed by technologies and tools. You will learn about resources that can be used to help you implement and comply with your security requirements.
Be a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
System administrators, IT security administrators, IT security engineers, and other professionals responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining, and managing the security of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems and ensuring their compliance with the organization's security policies.
- Manage security and risk
- Automate configuration and remediation with Ansible
- Protect data with LUKS and NBDE
- Restrict USB device access
- Control authentication with PAM
- Record system events with audit
- Monitor file system changes
- Mitigate risk with SELinux
- Manage compliance with OpenSCAP
- Automate compliance with Red Hat Satellite
- Analyze and remediate issues with Red Hat Insights
- Perform a comprehensive review