Red Hat Fuse, based on the Apache Camel project, is a lightweight, flexible integration platform that enables rapid integration of cloud-native applications, both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Experience with Java application development or Red Hat Application Development I: Programming in Java EE (AD183).
- Be proficient in using an IDE such as Visual Studio Code.
- Experience with Maven and version control is recommended, but not required.
- Experience with Red Hat OpenShift or Introduction to OpenShift Applications (DO101) is recommended, but not required.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Java developers focused on implementing integration solutions in an enterprise.
- Introduction to Red Hat Fuse and Camel
- Create Camel routes
- Implement enterprise integration patterns
- Create tests for routes and error handling
- Integrate services using asynchronous messaging
- Implement transactions
- Build and consume REST services
- Integrate cloud-native services