Red Hat Decision Manager and Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.0 for Business Users (JB371) teaches the core concepts and foundational skills necessary to make the most of Red Hat® Decision Manager and Red Hat® Process Automation Manager as a business user. You will learn to navigate the improved user interface for Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager, as well as how to design basic rules and business processes and define foundational case management concepts. This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.5, Red Hat Decision Manager 7.0, Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.0, and Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform 3.9.
- Possess a basic understanding of data structures such as tables and their relationships
- Be capable of working with spreadsheets
- Having a basic understanding of business rules and processes is helpful
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for business analysts who want to learn how to use Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager to directly impact application decisions and processes and help their organizations improve time to market and general agility.
- Introduction to Red Hat Decision Manager
- Describe process-driven applications and Decision Manager basics.
- Write decisions and rules
- Understand decision table authoring.
- Introduction to Red Hat Process Automation Manager
- Gain familiarity with Business Central and Process Server, as well as Process Automation Manager environment setup.
- Process modeling with Process Automation Manager
- Learn about data objects and process design, as well as how to design forms with Form Modeler.
- Case management with Process Automation Manager
- Walk through an overview of case project navigation.