Many organizations are interested in undergoing a digital transformation from traditional applications to process-driven applications. With Red Hat Decision Manager and Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.0, Red Hat has introduced solutions to empower developers to create and manage business rules and processes in a low-code environment.
- Author business rules with decision tables and DRL.
- Navigate and manage projects with the Decision Manager and Process Automation user interfaces.
- Develop business processes.
- Design forms with Form Modeler.
- Design and run a case management project.
Before taking this course students should possess basic Java EE developer skills, and have experience with integrated development environments like Red Hat® Developer Studio. Having a basic understanding of business rules and processes is recommended, but not required.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for developers who are interested in adapting to a more modern approach by developing process-driven applications.
- Introduction to Red Hat Decision Manager
- Write decisions and rules
- Introduction to Red Hat Process Automation Manager
- Process modeling with Process Automation Manager
- Case management with Process Automation Manager