Red Hat JBoss AMQ Administration (JB440) helps system administrators, architects, and developers acquire the skills they need to administer the message broker, Red Hat JBoss AMQ. Through numerous hands-on exercises, the student will create, configure, manage, and monitor broker instances including hardened, clustered brokers that provide high availability and failover.
- General understanding of enterprise messaging concepts and message-oriented middleware
- Ability to read and edit XML files
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for application administrators, developers, IT leaders, and application architects.
- Course introduction
- Install the broker
- Secure access to the broker
- Configure broker persistence
- Manage broker resource consumption
- Implement broker clustering, high availability, and failover
- Monitor and manage the broker
- Route messages to brokers
- Comprehensive review of Red Hat JBoss AMQ administration