Red Hat Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration (CEPH125) helps you provide unified storage for enterprise servers and Red Hat® OpenStack Platform with Red Hat Ceph Storage. Learn to use a Ceph storage cluster to provide servers and cloud resources with object storage compatible with the Amazon S3 or OpenStack Swift APIs, Ceph-native or iSCSI-based block storage, and file storage using CephFS.
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Some experience with storage administration is recommended, but not required
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for storage administrators, cloud operators, and cloud developers who want to learn how to deploy and manage Red Hat Ceph Storage within or outside the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform environment.
- Prepare for Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Configure Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Provide block storage with RBD
- Provide object storage with RADOSGW
- Provide file storage with CephFS
- Configure the CRUSH map
- Manage and update the cluster maps
- Manage a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster
- Tune and troubleshoot Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage with OpenStack