Build, expand and maintain cloud-scale, clustered storage for your applications with Red Hat Ceph Storage Cloud Storage with Red Hat Ceph Storage (CL260) is designed for storage administrators and cloud operators who deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage in a production data center environment or as a component of a Red Hat OpenStack Platform or OpenShift Container Platform infrastructure. Learn how to deploy, manage, and scale a Ceph storage cluster to provide hybrid storage resources, including Amazon S3 and OpenStack Swift-compatible object storage, Ceph-native and iSCSI-based block storage, and shared file storage. This course is based on Red Hat Ceph Storage 5.0.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification, or equivalent experience.
- For candidates that have not earned an RHCSA or equivalent, confirmation of the correct skill set knowledge can be obtained by taking the online skills assessment.
- Some experience with storage administration is recommended but not required.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
- This course is intended for storage administrators and cloud operators who want to learn how to deploy and manage Red Hat Ceph Storage on servers in an enterprise data center or within a Red Hat OpenStack Platform or OpenShift Container Platform environment.
- Developers writing applications that use cloud-based storage will learn the distinctions of various storage types and client access methods.
- Introducing Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture
- Deploying Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Configuring a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster
- Creating object storage cluster components
- Creating and customizing storage maps
- Providing block storage using RADOS Block Devices
- Providing object storage using a RADOS Gateway
- Providing file storage with CephFS
- Managing a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster
- Tuning and troubleshooting Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Managing Cloud Platforms with Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Comprehensive review