Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Networking & Foundations of NFV (CL310) teaches network engineers, network operators, cloud operators, and cloud administrators how to manage and tune Red Hat OpenStack Platform for network performance. This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX310). You will learn how to manage the OpenStack networking service (Neutron) with network functions virtualization to enhance network performance. You will configure distributed virtual routers, Open vSwitch with Data Plane Development Kit datapath, and IPv6 networking in OpenStack. You will also deploy software-defined networking with OpenDaylight.
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Complete the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210), or demonstrate equivalent experience
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for network engineers, network operators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators.
- Manage networks in Linux
- Manage OpenStack networking agents
- Deploy IPv6 networks
- Provision OpenStack networks
- Implement distributed virtual routing
- Tune NFV performance
- Implement NFV data paths
- Build software-defined networks with OpenDaylight
- Comprehensive review of Red Hat OpenStack Administration III