Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Development II (DO295) teaches you how to design, build, and deploy containerized software applications to an OpenShift® cluster. Whether you are tasked with writing container-native applications or migrating existing brownfield applications, this course provides hands-on training to boost developer productivity powered by Red Hat OpenShift.
- Be able to use a Linux terminal session, issue operating system commands, and be familiar with shell scripting
- Have experience with web application architectures and their corresponding technologies
- Being a Red Hat Certified System Architect is recommended, but not required
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
- Developers who wish to containerize software applications.
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration.
- Architects who are considering using container technologies in software architectures.
- Site reliability engineers who are considering using Kubernetes and OpenShift.
- Explore container and OpenShift architecture
- Create containerized services
- Manage containers and container images
- Build custom container images
- Manage and trigger application builds
- Customize an existing source-to-image base image
- Develop an OpenShift template
- Generate health checks to monitor and improve application reliability