At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to monitor and analyze the performance of SAP S/4HANA ABAP programs in context with the system resources.
- Learn to optimize database accesses and SAP S/4HANA ABAP processing.
- Learn to work with essential tools like SAP S/4HANA ABAP run time analysis, SQLM and SQL trace, workload analysis, code inspector, etc.
- Explain and perform troubleshooting common issues.
- Introduction to ABAP Programming on SAP S4/HANA, OR
- ABAP Workbench Foundations
- Programming experience in SAP S/4HANA ABAP Programming
- Technology Fundamentals for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
Those who can benefit from the ABAP Performance Tuning Course include:
- Enterprise Architect
- Solution Architect
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- Architecture of SAP Application Server (AS) ABAP
- Performance Analysis
- HANA Database Access
- Programming HANA Database Access
- Database Table Buffering
- Data Object Buffering
- Internal Tables