This course will prepare you to understand:
- An introduction to SAP Analytics Cloud Planning.
- Designing dimenstions and planning models.
- Importing flat file data.
- All planning features.
- Smart Predict, Predictive Forecast, and Rolling Forecast.
- Data/Multi actions and allocation processes.
- Collaboration & calendar processes.
Students should attend Introduction to SAP Analytics Cloud or have prior use of SAP Analytics Cloud stories before attending this course.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
Those who can benefit from this course include:
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Data Consultant
- Technology Consultant.
- Positioning and Overview of Planning
- Maintaining Dimensions and Planning Models
- Importing Flat File Data into Planning Models
- Core Planning Functionality
- Forecasting Functionality
- Data Actions and Allocation Processes
- Collaboration and Process Control