Loading Course Schedule...
This course covers the tactical skills to be a high-performing member of ART. The course also gives you the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. Get the most out of your learning experience by taking it in context with your team and other teams on your Agile Release Train.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for any SAFe team member working on a Agile Release Train.
- Your Role on the Team and the Agile Release Train
- How to Apply SAFE Principles to Scale Lean-Agile Delivery
- How to Plan and Execute Iterations and PIs
- How to Continuously Improve the Agile Release Train
- How to Work with Other Teams on the Agile Release Train
- Learn the 12 Steps to Lead a Successful Agile Implementation