Loading Course Schedule...
This workshop will introduce experienced SAS users to this implementation of SAS on personal computers.
The student should have the ability to write SAS data and proc steps and create SAS datasets.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for current mainframe or PC SAS users who would like to run SAS under OS/2 or Windows.
- An introduction to SAS for OS/2 and Windows
- Introduction to the SAS Application Workspace (AWS)
- Menus, command lines, dialog boxes and buttons
- Types of SAS files
- Data set enhancements
- Multiple engine architecture
- Printing programs and output
- Setting preferences
- Other SAS menus
- Access remote data via SAS/CONNECT and transport files
- Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE)
- Object Linking and Embedding (OLE)