At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Explain SAP Plant Connectivity.
- Explain Remote Plant Connectivity Integration.
- Utilize KPI frame work and Alerts.
- Explain how to use Plant information catalogs.
- Explain how to use MII objects through Self-service composition environment.
- Explain the Self-service Composition environment configuration and usability.
- Explain how to use MII functionality to build energy monitoring solution.
- Explain NWDI Check-in and Check-out functionality.
- Explain how to Use WEB IDE for MII UI development.
- SAP MII (Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence)
- Knowledge of OPC Systems
- Knowledge of shop floor data sources
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
Those who can benefit from this Advanced SAP MII course include:
- Developer Consultants
- SAP Plant Connectivity
- Plant Information Catalog
- Self Service Composition Environment
- Energy Monitoring and Analytics
- SAP MII Web Development Using Web IDE
- NWDI Infrastructure