At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Set up organizational structures in Warehouse Management.
- Configure control of pick, putaway, and stock transfer activities at master data and Customizing level.
- Integrate Warehouse Management into other logistics applications in SAP ERP.
- Processes in Logistics Execution
- Delivery Processing in SAP ERP
- Inventory Management and Physical Inventory
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
Those who can benefit from this Warehouse Management course include:
- Project team members
- Organizational units and master data in Warehouse Management
- Configuration of the interface between Inventory Management and Warehouse Management
- Configuration of putaway and stock removal processes
- Batch management and quality management in the warehouse
- Delivery processes using Warehouse Management
- Staging components for production from the warehouse
- Configuring the warehouse activity monitor as a control instrument
- Inventory at storage bin level
- Case study: setting up a new warehouse