This super-intense 100% hands-on course gives you the tools to create adaptive product teams in any business and provides the foundations to be an effective Scrum Master. All the normal lecture that would waste your time in a live event is recorded and provided to you prior to the start of the bootcamp. You will practice three techniques for planning Sprints, three techniques for running Daily Scrums, three techniques for creating visibility, three techniques for doing retrospectives and you will have an immersive simulation experience where you are the Scrum Master for four consecutive Sprints building a comic book that tells the story of the three little pigs and the big bad wolf. As described in the new Scrum Guide, the Certified Scrum Master® is responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum. Scrum Masters do this by helping everyone understand Scrum theory, practices, rules, and values. Certified Scrum Master® is a true leader who serves the Scrum Team and the larger organization. The Certified Scrum Master® helps those outside the Scrum Team understand which of their interactions with the Scrum Team are helpful and which aren’t. The Certified Scrum Master helps everyone change these interactions to maximize the value created by the Scrum Team.
All participants are expected to have completed the preparatory work before the start of the class.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
- Team Leads
- Project Managers
- Quality Managers
- HR Managers
- Functional Managers
- Executive Assistants
- Small Business Entrepreneurs
- Create adaptive product teams in any business.
- Apply 3 Sprint Planning techniques, 3 Daily Scrum techniques, 3 Team Coordination techniques and 3 Sprint Retrospective techniques.
- Remove basic obstacles that prevent teams from achieving high-performance and real agility.
- Enable a team to follow the Scrum process to deliver great products and continuously improve quality.
- Describe Scrum to others including the roles, meetings, artifacts & principles, and benefits & pitfalls.
- Identify the environments in which the application of Scrum would lead to excellent results.
- Apply tools and techniques to the role of Scrum Master for a single Scrum team.
- Fulfill the requirements of the Certified Scrum Master ® (CSM®) program.