The SD-WAN market is one of the hottest in the communications industry, with tens of billions of dollars in revenue at stake throughout the next 5 years. IDC estimates that the global SD-WAN infrastructure market (excluding managed services) will reach $US 5.3 billion by 2023 due to strong enterprise demand and the embrace of SD-WAN by leading service providers seeking to provide enterprises with dynamic management of hybrid WAN connections with guaranteed QoS on a per-application basis. Comprehensive SD-WAN training by MEF-Accredited Training Providers on MEF 3.0 and MEF-SDCP is an excellent career enabler for SD-WAN service providers, integrators, network consultants, technology solution providers, and more. The benefits for companies having an SD-WAN certified professionals employee pool are equally substantial:
- CSPs: Acquiring the depth of knowledge on the MEF SD-WAN standardization across the organization needed to develop, sell and deliver dynamic, orchestrated services enabling new customer acquisition opportunities.
- Enterprises: Becoming a technically informed buyer of services, leveraging available service features, to driving network efficiencies and lower costs.
- Technology Suppliers, Consultants, and Integrators: Positioning your company to win SD-WAN business opportunities with certified skills and improving your marketing message.
- All: The ability to recruit and retain the best and the brightest by offering the valuable, globally recognized MEF training and certifications.
General recommendations are to have 2 years networking experience, a basic understanding of L2 switching, L3 routing and commonly implemented protocols (BGP, UDP, etc.), potentially have a role in the deployment, design, maintenance, and troubleshooting networks in a traditional WAN environment including, but not limited to: MPLS, Ethernet, mobile technologies, etc.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for:
- Sales Engineers
- Network Engineer who can demonstrate their ability to manage SD-WAN systems/ Operation Engineers
- System Engineers (e.g., Application Engineers etc.)
- Network Engineer Managers
- Network Consulting Engineers
- Product Developers
- Enterprise Solution Designers
- Network Architects
- Product Support and IT Directors
- Components and Features (Exam Topic) of SD-WAN
- Assessing, Planning and Designing(Exam Topic)
- Implementation (Exam Topic)
- Lifecycle Orchestration (Exam Topic)