Loading Course Schedule...
Both internal and external service providers are being challenged to prove their ability to provide the required service quality and to that end, should have adequate service management processes in place. External service providers have already been requested to become certified to the standard as part of invitation to tenders. The ISO/ IEC 20000 certificate is aimed at providing the required evidence that the IT service provider has an effective and reliable Service Quality Management system which has been audited against international best practice in IT Service Management.
Students should have ITIL ?Certification at the Foundation Level and work in the area of IT Service Management, or IT Service QualityManagement.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for internal and external service providers, who play a role or have an interest inService Quality Management, IT Consultants and professionals involved in ITIL and ISO/IEC 20000 initiatives' management IT process Owners and Managers and executives and senior tactical and operational staff.
- Quality in IT Service Management;
- The Quality specifications for IT Service Management
- The code of practice for IT Service Management
- IT Service Management principals and requirements
- Relationship between ITIL? and ISO/IEC 20000
- Preparing and achieving ISO/IEC 20000 Certification at the Foundation level
- Auditing guidelines and tips
- SQMF instructor presentation
- Sample SQMF exam questions and answers
- ISO/IEC 20000 standard course notes
- ISO/IEC 20000-pocket guide