The Service Virtualization 10: Foundations 200 course teaches students the foundational concepts needed to record, edit, and deploy virtual services using Service Virtualization. Instruction teaches the concepts using webservice virtualization with a live service, and when the service is unavailable. Instruction is a combination of lecture and hands-on exercises in a virtual DevTest Solutions environment. The course is instructor-led and can be delivered virtually or in a classroom setting. This course is also required to attend all other Service Virtualization courses.
Students should have completed DevTest Solutions 10: Foundations 200 before taking this course.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for those DevOps users responsible for managing virtual services.
- Create and Deploy Virtual Service Fundamentals
- Create a Virtual Service when the Live Service is Unavailable
- Define Virtual Service Model Steps
- Configure Virtual Service Execution Modes and View Details
- Define Virtual Service Matching and Responding
- Manipulate Virtual Service Data
- Maintain and Troubleshoot a Virtual Service