EZReport Creates detailed management reports for better analysis and "big picture" oversight of customer's data center automation efforts.
CA-OPS/MVS contains minimal built-in reporting, focused on short-term internal details, not business goals.
EZReport stores report data in a DB2 database, enabling it to show trends over time.
DB2 support enables Automation data to be viewed in web-based dashboards.
- Collects OPS/MVS data from SMF records and internal probes
- Easily extensible to allow site-written automation to collect and report on business metrics
Contains canned reports in the following areas:
- Code report, showing code growth over time, recent changes, automation code execution trends, and failures
- Data report, showing Global variable and RDF table usage over time
- IPL report, shows time and duration from shutdown to IPL complete
- System State Manager report, showing resource availability and definition changes
- Availability report
- MVS message trend report
- Monitor effectiveness of your OPS/MVS automation
- Simplified justification of your investment in automation
- Avoid embarrassing automation outages by monitoring key resources
- CA-OPS/MVS: Any vendor supported release
- MVS: Any IBM supported release
- DB2: Any IBM-supported release