Loading Course Schedule...
This course provides an in-depth review of SQL Server 2012 High Availability, including concepts for HA, drill-through of the various technologies available with SQL Server 2012, and how to implement high availability using those technologies. Troubleshooting and operational guidance will also be provided.
Before attending this course, it is recommended that students have the following skills:1 year of SQL Server experience (not necessarily SQL Server 2012)1 year of Windows Server 2008 (or later) experienceRecommendations:1 year of Hyper-V experience1 year of Windows Failover Clustering experience
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for those responsible for designing and implementing high availability solutions for SQL Server 2012.
- Course Overview and Introduction
- High Availability Overview
- Overview of Windows Server Failover Clustering
- AlwaysOn Failover Clustering
- AlwaysOn Availability Groups
- Legacy Database Mirroring
- Legacy Log Shipping
- Using Replication for High Availability
- High Availability Solutions Interoperability
- High Availability with Virtualization
- Meeting Your Availability Goals