Competent delegation skills can dramatically improve your ability to develop other members of the team. Students learn how to develop their people through delegation and the difference between a manager and a coach. A nationally recognized Situational Leadership model can be used to help managers see how to balance the right amount of direction and the right amount of support. Participants also look at how they interact, and how they can be more effective as team leaders.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is designed for managers and team members.
- Gain Power by Letting go of Control
- Develop a Proactive Environment
- Decide What to Delegate
- Recognize Different Development Levels
- Adapt Your Style to Each Situation
- Use Effective Delegation and Coaching Skills
- Delegate to Develop Stronger Leaders