Loading Course Schedule...
This ILT Series course prepares students for Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) exam 70-271. Students will learn how to install the Windows XP operating system, manage users and the Windows environment, and troubleshoot and optimize system performance.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for those preparing for Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) exam 70-271.
- Install Windows XP
- Troubleshoot startup and user logons
- Manage local accounts and the Windows environment
- Configure security policy settings
- Manage storage and input/output devices
- Monitor performance
- Manage access to shared resources
- Configure and troubleshoot printing
- Troubleshoot TCP/IP
- Installing and Operating System
- Troubleshooting System Startup and User Logins
- Managing Users and the Windows Environment
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Security Policy
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Devices
- Optimizing Performance
- Managing Access to shared Resources
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Printing
- Troubleshooting TCP/IP
- Configuring Remote Connections