This course gives students a deeper understanding of how SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 works. Students will learn how to make their work and their servers more efficient and productive as well as how to turn Linux into a productive system.
This course is designed for students who have intermediate level knowledge of Linux.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
The course is designed for those who already have experience with Linux, including general system configuration and command line work. It is also ideal for those seeking advanced administration skills on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10.
- Manage Virtualization with Xen
- Configure a Web Application Server
- Configure and Use Samba
- Enable Fundamental Network Services
- Create Shell Scripts
- Compile Software from Source
- Perform a Health Check and Performance Tuning
- Manage Hardware Components