The SSL Visibility 5.0 Administration course enables you to plan, implement, configure and managed your SSLV virtual appliance. This course includes both lecture and hands-on labs that access the SSLV virtual appliance.
This course assumes that students have a basic understanding of SSL/TSL, TCP/IP network security devices, and ProxySG.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
The SSL Visibility 5.0 Administration course is intended for students who wish install and manage the SSLV virtual appliance in a production environment.
- Introduction to Encrypted Traffic Management
- Introduction to the SSLV Virtual Appliance
- Introduction to Encrypted Traffic Management with Symantec SSLV
- Deploying the SSLV
- Migrate and Upgrade the SSLV
- Expose Encrypted Inbound Traffic for Security Devices While Maintaining Security Levels
- Expose Encrypted Outbound Traffic for Security Devices and Prevent Data Loss
- Expose Encrypted Threats for Forensic Analysis While Maintaining Compliance Regulations
- Offload SSL Decryption to Improve ProxySG Efficiency
- Simplify Management of multiple SSLV Virtual Appliances with Management Center