The Symantec Endpoint Security (SES) Planning, Implementation, and Administration course is designed for the network, IT security, and systems administration professional in a Security Operations position tasked with the day-to-day operation of an SES cloud-based endpoint security environment.
This course assumes that students have a basic understanding of advanced computer terminology, including TCP/IP networking and Internet terms, and an administrator-level knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
The SES Planning, Implementation, and Administration course is intended for IT and system administration professionals who are charged with managing and monitoring Symantec Endpoint Protection endpoints.
- Control endpoint protection from the cloud
- Maintain Security on all endpoints
- Protect endpoints against each phase of the attack chain
- Respond to security threats
- Provide a recommended response for evolving and emerging threats
- Identify threats and systems involved in a Security Incident
- Monitor change management for security controls