Databases, Business Intelligence & Data Science
We offer a unique custom three-day Tableau Desktop Bootcamp training designed to take users from a beginner to more advanced levels. This course is a combination of the Tableau Desktop Fundamentals and Tableau Desktop Intermediate curriculum. It is for anyone who works with data – regardless of technical or analytical background.
All of our trainers are certified and enthusiastic about Tableau! The course is offered onsite or via live instructor-led virtual classroom. All delegates receive course materials and access to our licensed Tableau environment for hands- on labs.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is ideal for anyone who works with data - regardless of technical or analytical background.
- Connecting to data
- Simplifying and sorting your data
- Organizing your data
- Slicing your data by date
- Using multiple measures in a view
- Showing the relationship between numerical values
- Mapping data geographically
- Viewing specific values
- Customizing your data
- Analyzing data with quick table calculations
- Showing breakdowns of the whole
- Viewing distributions
- Highlighting data with reference lines
- Making your views available
- Working with Single Data Sources
- Using Multiple Data Sources
- Using Calculations in Tableau
- Advanced Table Calculations
- Creating and Using Parameters
- Comparing Measures Against a Goal
- Showing the Biggest and the Smallest Values
- Tableau Geocoding
- Statistics and Forecasting
- Showing Distributions of Data
- Dashboards and Stories