This course of Tableau Desktop by diving into calculations and applying them to real world scenarios. The course offers advanced building techniques and calculations for creating innovative analysis and dashboards.
Before taking this course, you should have taken the Tableau Desktop Intermediate course (PT20629) or have equivalent experience.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for those wanting to learn advanced building techniques and calculations for creating innovative analysis and dashboards.
- Apply advanced calculations to gain additional insight into the data
- Incorporate advanced chart types
- Use advanced dashboard techniques
- Use calculations, parameters, and table calculations
- Format your visualizations and dashboards for maximum impact
- Incorporate real world business scenario examples