Databases, Business Intelligence & Data Science
We offer a unique custom three-day Tableau Desktop Bootcamp training designed to take users from a beginner to more advanced levels. This course is a combination of the Tableau Desktop Fundamentals and Tableau Desktop Intermediate curriculum. It is for anyone who works with data – regardless of technical or analytical background.
All of our trainers are certified and enthusiastic about Tableau! The course is offered onsite or via live instructor-led virtual classroom. All delegates receive course materials and access to our licensed Tableau environment for hands- on labs.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is ideal for anyone who works with data - regardless of technical or analytical background.
- Introduction Connecting to data
- Simplifying and sorting your data Organizing your data
- Slicing your data by date
- Using multiple measures in a view
- Showing the relationship between numerical values Mapping data geographically
- Analyzing data with quick table calculations Showing breakdowns of the whole
- Highlighting data with reference lines Making your views available
- Working with Single Data Sources Using Multiple Data Sources Using Calculations in Tableau
- Advanced Table Calculations Creating and Using Parameters
- Comparing Measures Against a Goal Showing the Biggest and the Smallest Values Tableau Geocoding
- Statistics and Forecasting Showing Distributions of Data Dashboards and Stories