Loading Course Schedule...
This course targets the beginner Tableau user. The course is designed for users who work with data analytics and presentation. It starts with simple charts and progresses to complex visualizations including combining them in interactive dashboards.
There are no prerequisites required for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
The course is designed for beginner Tableau users who work with data analytics and presentation.
- Connect and utilize data as content
- Edit and save a data source
- Define Tableau terms
- Use Tableau to create powerful visualizations
- Create calculations including basic calculations, custom aggregations, date calculations, and quick table calculations
- Represent data using visualization types
- Cross tabs
- Geographic maps
- Heat maps
- Pie charts and bar charts
- Dual axis and combined charts with different mark types
- Highlight Tables
- Scatter Plots
- Build dashboards to share visualizations