This advanced Tableau training course is designed to provide you with the skills required to become a Tableau power user. The Tableau Desktop Advanced course is designed for the professional who has solid working experience with Tableau and wants to take it to the next level. You should have a deep understanding of all the fundamental concepts of building worksheets and dashboards, but may scratch your head when working with more complex issues. This course will include extensive hands-on activities to re-enforce the skills and knowledge attained.
Tableau Desktop Fundamentals or Tableau Desktop Bootcamp I and/or equivalent is required for this course.
2 Days/lecture & Lab
The Tableau Desktop Advanced course is designed for the professional who has solid working experience with Tableau and wants to take it to the next level.
- Working with Single Data Sources
- Using Multiple Data Sources
- Using Calculations in Tableau
- Advanced Table Calculations
- Creating and Using Parameters
- Comparing Measures Against a Goal
- Showing the Biggest and the Smallest Values
- Tableau Geocoding
- Statistics and Forecasting
- Showing Distributions of Data
- Dashboards and Stories