Loading Course Schedule...
This course will provide you with the skills required to become a Tableau power user. It is designed for the professional who has solid working experience with Tableau and wants to learn more complex features.
Before taking this course, students should have taken the Tableau Desktop Fundamentals course (PT20572) or have equivalent experience.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for the professional who has a solid working experience with Tableau and wants to learn more complex features.
- Build more complex chart types and visualizations
- Build complex calculations to manipulate data
- Use statistical techniques to analyze data
- Use parameters and input controls to give users control over certain values
- Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques
- Combine data sources using data blending
- Combine data from multiple tables in the same data source using joins
- Optimize visualizations perform by using the Data Engine, extracts, and efficient connection methods
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices
- Implement efficiency tips and tricks