Loading Course Schedule...
Most of the topics listed are looked at from the perspective of both AS Java and AS ABAP (user administration, system monitoring, and configuration, starting and stopping, and so on). The topics covered in this course also prepare you for your follow-up education needed for Associate certification exams in PI (XI) and Portal. The selection of topics in TADM10 is such that you are prepared to follow three certification paths. For the certificate Technology Associate System Administration SAP NetWeaver 7.0, you further need the knowledge of courses TADM12 and TADM5x. To ensure that you retain the knowledge gained in this course and successfully complete the certification examination at the end of course TADM5x, we recommend that you consolidate the content in your own time after the course.
-Data processing knowledge-Fundamental knowledge of operating systems and databases
10 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Technology Consultants responsible for the implementation and operation of SAP systems.
- Perform SAP system administration tasks
- Fundamentals of SAP NetWeaver AS
- Fundamentals of SAP system administration
- User administration
- System monitoring in AS ABAP and AS Java
- Fundamentals of AS Java
- Change management and software logistics for SAP NetWeaver AS
- Configuration of integrated SAP Internet Transaction Server (SAP ITS)
- Internet technologies in the SAP environment