Loading Course Schedule...
This course provides the fundamentals of TCP/IP configuration, operation, and troubleshooting in a z/OS environment.
Prior to taking this class, the student should have attended an introductory TCP/IP course or have equivalent knowledge, as well as general knowledge of z/OS.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is ideal for systems programmers and network specialists that need to install and customize TCP/IP in z/OS environments.
- TCP/IP Fundamentals Review
- z/OS TCP/IP Environment Overview
- z/OS TCP/IP Stack Configuration
- TCP/IP Core Application Customization
- z/OS Network Operation
- z/OS Network Troubleshooting
- z/OS UNIX TCP/IP Daemon Customization
- z/OS Application Customization
- Sysplex Routing and VIPA
- z/OS Web Server Customization