Databases, Business Intelligence & Data Science
Let us know if you would like a date for this course added to our schedule
In this course, students will learn the basics of Teradata architecture with a focus on what's important to know from an IT and Developer perspective.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for IT and Developers to help them understand the basics of Teradata Architecture.
- The Teradata Architecture
- The Primary Index
- Hashing of the Primary Index
- Teradata - The Cold Hard Facts
- Inside the AMPs Disk
- Partition Primary Index (PPI) Tables
- Columnar Tables
- The User Environment
- Secondary Indexes
- Temporal Tables Create Functions
- How Joins Work Internally
- Join Indexes
- Collect Statistics
- Temporary Tables
- Teradata Load Utilities Introduction