Loading Course Schedule...
This two-day course is designed for automation and performance testers who have basic .NET coding skills. The course is divided into two main parts: the first part focuses on creating, executing, and maintaining coded UI tests for a variety of application types, while the second part looks at web performance and load testing using Visual Studio 2017 and includes coverage of executing load tests both on-premises and in the cloud using Azure. The course covers not only how to use the Microsoft tools, but also looks at testing processes and best practices for test automation and web performance testing. This course includes hands-on labs to reinforce practical skills and ensure you’re ready to use the tools upon your return to the workplace.
NOTE CAREFULLY: Attendees are required to be reasonably proficient with coding in Visual Studio to get the most out of this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Automation Testers, Performance and Load Testers, Developers, and QA Engineers.
A Lap around the Testing Tools in Visual Studio 2017
- Introduction to Coded UI Testing
- Exploring Coded UI Test Code
- Data Driving Your Coded UI Tests
- Enhancing Your Coded UI Tests
- Running Automated Tests
- Introduction to Web Performance and Load Testing
- Creating and Executing Web Performance Tests
- Creating and Executing Load Tests
- Setting Up an On-Premises Environment for Web Performance and Load Testing
- Load Testing Using Visual Studio Team Services