Everyone must learn to manage time constraints and workplace demands to maximize their effectiveness. This workshop will introduce you to practical tips and life hacks that can lead to increased productivity both on and off the job, and help you achieve better results, both at work and in your personal life. The outcome of this course is that participants build self-confidence in their ability to manage their time and balance their workload.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for anyone who wants to improve their time and self-management skills.
Introduction to the Course
- Setting Goals and Objectives
- Time and Self-Management Foundation Practices and Life Hacks
- Planning Your Time – Looking Forward
- Emotional Intelligence and Time Management
- Strategies and Tactics to Manage Interruptions
- Prioritizing & Organizing Your Work
- Overcoming Obstacles and Managing Yourself
- Stress and Work Management