This course offers practical techniques to help students focus on results, not tasks and undo destructive habits and consciously choose to establish healthy, productive habits that yield long term benefits. Students will learn how to lock out mental distractions so that they can eliminate time wasters and concentrate on their priorities
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 Day/ Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for those wanting to learn practical techniques to focus on results, not tasks and undo destructive habits.
Key Productivity Concepts
- Meeting-Based Time Management
- Four Zones of Personal Productivity
- Time Management Efficiency
- Time Management Prioritization
- Time Throughput
- Calendar Based Time Management
- Work Productivity