Toad for Oracle is the only developer tool that helps you simplify your workflow, reduce code defects and improve code quality. This course may be tailored to target your specific training skills objectives, tools of choice and learning goals.
Students should have familiar with
- Google Chrome v32 or higher
- FireFox 26 or higher
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is geared for those who want to learn about how to install and configure TOAD for Oracle and manage connections to the Database.
- Introduction to Toad Features
- Installation and Configuration
- Managing Database Connections
- Navigating the Oracle Database
- Creating and Altering Objects
- Working with Data Grids
- Building Better Code Faster
- Visual Query Building
- Data Management