Loading Course Schedule...
This intensive course covers the entire syllabus for the TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner, thereby preparing candidates for the TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Part 2 examination. This course will provide students with validation of the knowledge and comprehension, including the ability to analyze and apply the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition to developing, sustaining, and using an Enterprise Architecture. Students will obtain the ability to use, practice, and apply the TOGAF approach generically.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for:
- Individuals expected to apply the TOGAF approach to develop, sustain, and transform domain architectures
- Individuals actively contributing to organizational transformation
- Individuals working in Agile environments who need to understand and apply Enterprise Architecture.
- This is suitable for individuals who want to earn the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner qualification as part of their professional development
- The Context for Enterprise Architecture
- Stakeholder Management
- Phase A, the Starting Point
- Architecture Development
- Implementing the Architecture
- Architecture Change Management
- Requirements Management
- Supporting the ADM Work